gofitjobs is a recruitment agency and we value long-standing relationships built upon trust and mutual commercial reward with our partners (employers).
Upon instruction to commence an assignment and subsequently offering a candidate employment, it is recognised that the partner accepts the terms outlined in the SLA..
1. gofitjobs agrees to:
1. Represent the interests of partners to the highest levels of professionalism. Ensuring transparency, integrity and enhancing the employer brand by engaging with professional candidates.
2. Provide high-quality candidates who are certified to specifications of each assignment, achieved by:
3. Submit high-calibre candidates (to our partner) for recommended interview with an opening brief, a detailed curriculum vitae, a video introduction and copies of relevant (and verified) certifications.
4. To not solicit existing employees of the partner for other assignments that gofitjobs may be engaged with.
5. Support our partners’ in the (i) scheduling of interviews, (ii) providing a regular feedback loop between parties, (iii) assisting with job offer / negotiation and (iv) rejecting applications.
6. Provide a response to a query made by the partner within 6 office hours of receivership.
7. Invoice our partner on the same day a candidate commences employment with a 14-day payment window.
8. Provide a pro-rata rebate should the candidate leave employment in the first six weeks, or the option of a replacement candidate of comparable experience and certifications for no additional cost.
2. The partner agrees to:
9. Provide accurate job descriptions and renumeration detail when instructing gofitjobs on each assignment.
10. To inform gofitjobs within 48 hours should an assignment be postponed or cancelled, a suitable candidate has been hired, or if the job description and/or renumeration has been altered.
11. Provide gofitjobs feedback on candidates within 48 hours of submission (#3) and instructions on availability for interview, if required.
12. Provide gofitjobs feedback on candidate suitability within 48 hours post-interview.
13. To ensure candidate feedback, job offers, and negotiations are conducted through gofitjobs (and not direct with the candidate, unless otherwise agreed).
14. To ensure payment of invoice within 14-days of receivership.
15. The SLA commences upon the date of signature and can be terminated with 30-day’s notice in writing without cause by either party. In the event of termination, all outstanding introduction fees become due.
16. Although gofitjobs does its best to verify and qualify high-calibre candidates and employers, we do not take responsibility for deception (intentional or otherwise) made by either candidate or employer.
17. gofitjobs is a recruitment agency and takes no part part or has any responsibility in the visa application process.
18. gofitjobs reserves the right to terminate a partnership (without notice) should the employer not reasonably adhere to the agreed terms. In this scenario, all invoices (present and future) will be posted and become immediately due.
19. Individual agreements between gofitjobs and partners recorded in the specific and signed SLA take precedent over the generic terms issued on this website.
gofitjobs is a trading name of BKB Investments Limited (company number: 10830116) whose registered address is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ in the United Kingdom.
gofitjobs is the world's leading expatriate fitness recruitment agency. serving the international health and fitness market with offices in the Middle East, Central Europe and Southeast Asia. We source exceptional talent from entry-level to executive,
Copyright © gofitjobs 2023